Sunday, September 04, 2005

I haven't been playing poker very much lately. I played a week or so ago at Anthony's and lost ten dollars to him and Ramona in two five dollar tournaments. I played on Friday night for quite a while and won five dollars. Kyle was playing very, very poorly by virtue of the fact that he was often all-in blind. I could never catch a hand that would make him pay for it though, and as a matter of fact lost two pretty large hands to that put me out each time. Still, I would have been happy to sit there and take the odds all ngiht, but unfortunately his stupidity ran out (or else his stack got large enough he decided he should take care of it) before my cards ever changed. They weren't really that bad, they just weren't that great. I had made it back to twenty dollars by the end of the night, so I left five up whene everyone decided they wanted to quit. Last night we played just a little during te post-crawl party and I won six dollars at the first, and then I started playing again after I got drunk and managed to lose four dollars. We didn't play for very long in either case, however. Anthony had called me yesterday afternoon, and he actually lectured me about not being reliable and being able to marshall those guys in when Monty and his bunch were ready to play. I had explained to him that the post-crawl party was last night, and there was no way I or anybody I knew was going to make it. It pissed me off just a little bit that he would dare to lecture me about not being able to get a game together. I guess he had a babysitter and just really wanted to play. He's about as reliable as a Chevy for making it to a game away from the house anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home