Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I enjoyed playing down at Monty's on Saturday. High buy-in though, $20. I came in for a share in the second tournament, so I lived through it. Lost money though. Collin F. was starting to get quite a collection of chips against my slightly smaller one and Anthony's large stack. Anthony whispers that we should try to get him on tilt. No luck for a while, but then he checks after me on the flop so I bet heavy (totally bluffing) on the turn, a third card of a suit on the board, I believe. He thinks it over for a long while and then folds miserably. I throw my cards in happy to have sneaked it by, but then I remember I need to get him on tilt, so I reach back out into the middle of the table, obvious as you please why, and flip over my jack 2 that had no draws. He wilts. It was beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home