Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I shouldn't have gone and played poker last night. I felt like shit. I had a headache, I was hot at first, and then cold. I had to sit on the end of the table, and they used crappy plastic cards that Nathan had gotten that you could barely read because they had an off-white background instead of a bright white background. I felt lucky to make it out even. Actually, I am a little proud that I made it out even. Still, it goes against my credo to only play when I have the best of it. I guess I felt like I was due for a bad night, and talked myself into playing when things were stacked against me and to see if I could get out as cheaply as possible, to keep my karma flowing. It's hard to go seven winning nights in a row. I might as well throw in a break-even night. Now maybe I can have six more winning sessions in a row.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home